Some Final Thoughts


I have always found it difficult to write the final blog.  This one is no different.  As we pulled into our yard last evening, reality hit…this adventure had come to an end.  But we have so many memories.

Being on the road for 3 ½ months, we traveled 22,742 km through 23 States and 1 Province.  We know that we will be asked, “What was your favourite place that you visited?”  That is impossible to answer.  We saw and experienced so many things.  The variety of landscapes in the United States is simply ‘mind boggling’!  It has so many beautiful National Parks and we had the pleasure of visiting quite a few of them.

It is time to wrap this up.  We would like to thank all the people who have taken the time to follow our travels.  It has been fun to share our experiences with you once again.

We would also like to thank all of our friends and family who shared in and made our adventure possible.  Without your help and support Sue and I would not have been able to leave ‘normal’ life behind and have had such an amazing time.

I am sure we will be asked, “What is your next adventure?”  We are unsure.  I suspect that we will come up with something…who knows, maybe the bicycles will make another appearance.

This adventure is over…only the memories remain…but they are such great memories!


Sunset last evening from our veranda...I guess being home will not be all bad!

Comments

  1. hi!,I like your writing so much! proportion we be in contact more approximately your article on AOL? I require an expert on this house to unravel my problem. May be that's you! Looking forward to see you. food deals melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your weblog. You have some really good articles and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please blast me an e-mail if interested. Cheers! coastal decor wholesale

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Up One Side and Down the Other

A Family Connection to Plantation/Slave Ownership???